Geddit AS recognizes the importance of processing data about you as an individual, such as your name, address or e-mail address (“Personal Data”).
This Privacy Notice sets out how Geddit AS, with registration number 917 952 183, (“Geddit”), may use, process and store Personal Data.
If you visit our webpage and/or communicate with us by inquiring information, buying Geddit Coins or in relation to recruitment, we may collect and store Personal Data. As we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, this Privacy Notice sets out what Personal Data we collect and store, why this is done, and your rights regarding Personal Data that we hold.
The data controller for Personal Data that we use is Geddit (as defined above) with the following address: Solegårdsvegen 71, 5243 Fana, Norway.
1. Why we collect Personal Data, and what information we collect We collect, store and use Personal Data for different reasons, depending on who you are and how the Personal Data is collected. We collect information for some or all of the following reasons:
- 1. In order to provide information about our products and services, we collect and use names and email addresses. Such processing is based on your consent.
- 2. In order to answer any inquiries, we collect your name, address, email address and any other personal information included in your inquiry. This processing of Personal Data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this Personal Data is necessary to answer your questions.
- 3. For recruiting purposes, we may collect and store your CV, application, certificates and references. Use of this personal information is based on your consent.
2. Sharing of Personal Data with third parties
Geddit does not share Personal Data with third parties unless you have consented to allow us to do so, or for legal reasons. We may use third party data processors to collect, store or in other ways process Personal Data on our behalf. We have entered into data processing agreements with all data processors we work with in order to ensure information security. If we transfer Personal Data to countries outside the EU/EEA we will conduct such transfer in compliance with GDPR chapter 5 and other applicable law.
3. Storing of personal data
If you do not request us to stop using Personal Data, we retain Personal Data for as long as required by law. Personal Data that we have collected based on your consent is deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal Data used to perform an agreement with you is deleted as soon as all obligations of the agreement is carried out.
4. Your rights
In connection with our collection, storage and use of Personal Data, you have the right to request access, rectification or erasure. Further, you have the right to restrict our processing, to object to our processing and to port Personal Data elsewhere. To exercise your rights, please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days. If you wish to exercise your rights, we will require that you confirm your identity by providing additional information. We do this to ensure that third parties are not given access to Personal Data.
If you believe that our collection, storage and use of Personal Data does not comply with our privacy notice or does not comply with privacy law, you may complain to the local data protection authority.
6. Changes to our Privacy Notice
Geddit may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.